Mosack's Christian Gifts

Address: 7633 Mentor Avenue, Mentor, Ohio 44060 Directions

  • +1 4405255551

About Mosack's Christian Gifts

Mosack's Christian Gifts began in 1947 as a supplier of religious products to Catholic and Christian churches in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana and Michigan. A showroom and small retail shop opened in 1966 in Mentor-on-the-Lake, OH, then in 1977, MOSACK'S moved to a larger building in Fairport Harbor, OH. Fifteen years later, Mosack's Christian Gifts re-located to its present 6,000-square-foot store in the Historic District of Mentor, about 25 miles east of Cleveland.