St. John's Gift Shop
Our parish continued to grow throughout the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s so even more space was needed. An addition to the facility was completed in 1999 and provided a Eucharistic Adoration chapel, middle school classrooms, meeting rooms, a gathering hall, gift shop, and parish office space. Again, responding to our community?s needs, a ?Share the Vision? campaign was launched in 2001 to update our 1926 school building and parish property. The plans included a new regulation-size gymnasium, new classrooms, energy-efficient windows, air conditioning, painting, updated lighting, carpeting, computer technology updates, new playground equipment, and landscaping. The $7.5 million debt incurred for all these improvements was paid in full by June 2010. We are now a debt free parish!