About St. John's Gift Shop
Our parish continued to grow throughout the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s so even more space was needed. An addition to the facility was completed in 1999 and provided a Eucharistic Adoration chapel, middle school classrooms, meeting rooms, a gathering hall, gift shop, and parish office space. Again, responding to our community?s needs, a ?Share the Vision? campaign was launched in 2001 to update our 1926 school building and parish property. The plans included a new regulation-size gymnasium, new classrooms, energy-efficient windows, air conditioning, painting, updated lighting, carpeting, computer technology updates, new playground equipment, and landscaping. The $7.5 million debt incurred for all these improvements was paid in full by June 2010. We are now a debt free parish!