Padre Pio 'Casa USA' Healthcare Initiative Unveiled in Interactive Website
Catholic Healthcare International has commenced implementation of its inspired vision to replicate a unique model of healthcare delivery, established by the beloved St. Padre Pio in Italy, called The Home for the Relief of Suffering. You can learn more about this exciting initiative at: http://www.chi-usa.com/
Under the Episcopal leadership of Cardinal Raymond Burke and Bishop Earl Boyea, Catholic Healthcare International, the Diocese of Lansing, the Terri Schiavo Life & Hope Network & the Christ Medicus Foundation are collaborating to implement this Casa USA vision, which will shine as a "Beacon of Light" of faithful Catholic healthcare delivery for all Catholic providers of medical care and medical education in the US. Catholic Healthcare International has been given sole permission by St. Pio's hospital in Italy to implement this vision in the United States. Bishop Boyea has agreed to donate land owned by the Diocese of Lansing in the Howell, Michigan area to be the home of the Casa USA campus.
Visit the newly unveiled Catholic Healthcare International website to learn more about this exciting inspired vision, and also participate in the new multi-faceted & interactive prayer initiatives, by directing your browser to http://www.chi-usa.com/
ALSO COMING SOON: The first ever Worldwide Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration Program!
This Casa USA vision being implemented in the Diocese of Lansing, Michigan, includes:
- A replica of Padre Pio's Home for the Relief of Suffering hospital (Casa Sollievo della Sofferenza);
- A School for the Relief of Suffering Catholic medical school to educate and form physicians to practice as faithful Catholics in our secular society;
- A Pilgrim Shrine with Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration, which is a replica of the Santa Maria delle Grazie Church where Padre Pio ministered for decades in San Giovanni Rotondo, Italy;
- A first of its kind Terri Schiavo Rehab Center to provide accurate diagnosis and care for patients with severe brain issues, with the assumption of the desire to live life to its fullest possibilities with dignity; and,
- A Christ Medicus Foundation Center for Public Policy and the development of faithful Catholic medical clinics.
This exciting and unprecedented initiative is a collaboration among several leading faithful Catholic national and international apostolates and ministries, in partnership with the Diocese of Lansing, Michigan and with the exclusive blessing of St. Padre Pio's Vatican-owned Casa Hospital in Italy. For more information: CONTACT: Jere Palazzolo, 636-220-6550, firstname.lastname@example.org